Home > News & Events > Primary School Competitions > Singapore Primary Science Olympiad > Registration
In light of the COVID-19 situation and safe management measures, SPSO 2021 will consist of only the Theory round and will be held in the participants’ own primary schools. The competition this year is open to both primary 5 and primary 6 pupils in Singapore.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
- All registrations must be submitted online. Telephone registrations will not be entertained.
- All participants can only register through their primary school by the teacher-in-charge.
- Only MOE primary schools are allowed to register.
- No individual or private registration is allowed.
- The registration fee per participant is $20 nett.
- Schools can pay the registration fees via IFAAS or by cheque.
- For IFAAS payment, details are as follows:
Company Reg. No. 200500354G Bank No. 7214 Branch Code 001 Bank Account 0821440009 Account Name NUS High School of Mathematics and Science
- For cheque payment, please submit a single cheque for all the participants and note the following:
- The payee should be "NUS HIGH SCHOOL".
- On the reverse side of the cheque, write SPSO, the name of your school, name and contact number of the teacher-in-charge.
- Mail the cheque to
Finance Department: SPSONUS HIGH SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE20 Clementi Avenue 1 Singapore 129957
- If there are additional candidates after the first submission, please login to our registration portal again using the same school account and password to register the new participants.
- The period for registration is 15 February to 30 March 2021.
- Please click on Login in the sidebar to access the registration portal.
Please refer to the email sent to your school, through the Principal, for registration details.
If you have any enquiries, please email to: email@example.com