© The NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, 2004-2013. All rights reserved.
1. Click here to review this Web Site Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
2. This Web-site and its contents are subject to copyright protection under the laws of Singapore and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in the contents and materials available on this Web-site as a whole is owned by the NUS High School. However, the copyright in some contents and materials incorporated within this Web-site may be owned by third parties where so indicated.
3. No part of the contents or materials available on this Web-site may be reproduced, licensed, sold, published, transmitted, modified, adapted, publicly displayed, broadcast (including storage in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently for any purpose save as permitted herein) without the prior written permission of the NUS High School. You may view this Web-site and its contents using your Web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this Web site solely for your own information, research or study, provided you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears in this Web-site; and (b) include the copyright notice “The NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, 2004 - 2009” on such copy.
4. The NUS High School crests and logos should never be removed from pages on which they originally appear. The NUS High School webpages should always appear exactly as posted without variation, unless the prior written approval of the NUS High School is obtained.
5. You must not otherwise exercise the copyright in the whole or any part of the contents and materials in this Web-site for any other purpose except as expressly permitted by any applicable law or with the NUS High School prior written consent.
6. The logo, crest and name of the High School or any of its affiliates are trademarks of the NUS High School or its affiliates. The NUS High School has policies governing the use of its name, including the names of its School and programs, and its trademarks. The use, reproduction, copying or redistribution of trademarks without the prior written permission of the NUS High School or its affiliates is prohibited. All other trademarks appearing on this Web-site are the marks of their respective owners.
Rights of Access
7. NUS High School reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular external address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from This Web Site to Other Web Sites
8. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by NUS High School. NUS High School is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
9. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall NUS High School be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links from other websites to NUS High School website
10. NUS High School supports and encourages good Netiquette. NUS High School should be informed of links from external websites. However, NUS High School reserves the right to require the removal of any links from external websites to the NUS High School website. Deep linking to NUS High School web pages is prohibited - any links created by the user to the NUS High School website should be text links containing our domain name and which transfer other visitors directly to our homepage. NUS High School requires that the contents of its website should not appear within the frames of others, nor be accompanied in any way by third-party material that may create a false or mistaken impression in the mind of the viewer about the NUS High School affiliation or association with or endorsement of the third party site, frame, or material.
11. NUS High School reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
12. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB-SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”.
13. The NUS High School has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information and materials posted on this Web-site are correct at the time of posting. However, the NUS High School gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials provided here for any purpose whatsoever. No reliance should be made by any user on the information or material so posted; instead, the user should independently verify the accuracy and completeness of the information and/or materials with the originating or authorizing faculty, department or other body.
14. The user acknowledges and agrees that the NUS High School shall not be held responsible or liable in any way for any and/or all consequences (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) that may be incurred by the user as a direct or indirect result of using, or the inability to use, any materials or contents on this Web-site, even if the NUS High School has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; and no right of action will arise as a result of personal injury or property damage, howsoever arising, sustained as a result of reference to, or reliance upon, any information contained in, or omitted from, this Web-site, whether through neglect or otherwise.
15. The NUS High School reserves the right at any time, from time to time, to make changes to the whole or any part of these terms and/or the services offered on this Web-site as it deems appropriate.