Instructions for Registration
- All registrations must be submitted online. Telephone registrations will not be entertained.
- All pupils can only register through their primary schools by the teacher-in-charge.
- Only MOE primary schools are allowed to register.
- No individual or private registration is allowed.
- The registration fee per participant is $22 nett.
- Schools can pay the registration fees via IFAAS or by cheque or by PayNow.
|For IFAAS payment, details are as follows:
|Company Reg. No.
||NUS High School of Mathematics and Science
If you are making payment by IFAAS, please select “IFAAS” as the payment mode. An e-invoice will be generated to your School after the registration deadline. Please inform your Admin Office of the registration and to process payment to NUS High.
- For cheque payment, please submit a single cheque for all the participants and note the following:
- The payee should be “NUS HIGH SCHOOL”.
- On the reverse side of the cheque, write SPSO, the name of your school, name and contact number of the teacher-in-charge.
- Mail the cheque to:
Finance Department: SPSO
NUS HIGH SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE
20 Clementi Avenue 1 Singapore 129957
- For PayNow, please make a single payment for all the pupils and note the following:
- Indicate in the reference “SPSO, school code, total number of pupils”.
- Please provide a screen shot of the PayNow and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the school, name and contact number of the teacher-in-charge.
If there are additional participants after the first submission, please login to our registration portal again using the same school account and password to register the new participants.
The period for registration is 30 March to 21 April 2023.
Please refer to the email sent to your school, through the Principal, for registration details.
If you have any enquiries, please email email@example.com