This competition is opened to ALL Primary One to Five school students.
ALL participants have to be registered via their primary school and schools have discretion to select their students for participation.
No individual registration will be allowed. The period of registration is from 30th March 2023 to 21st April 2023.
- The registration fee per participant is TWENTY TWO DOLLARS (inclusive of 8% GST).
- There will be NO REFUND of registration fee.
- NO CALCULATORS are allowed for ALL the Rounds of the competition.
- The language of the competition will be English.
- The Preliminary Round of the competition will be an one-and-a-half hour written paper. Schools are to conduct the competition on the date set to be the competition day.
- The top scorers of the Preliminary Round will be invited to sit for a written paper in the Special Round. The names of the qualifiers will be made known to the respective schools.
- All decisions made by the organisers shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.